Add the Virtual Meeting for the Best RSNA 2014 Experience
Meeting attendees who want to make sure they don't miss featured RSNA 2014 sessions, or who want to be able to access additional content at their leisure from their hotel rooms, will want to check out the RSNA Virtual Meeting, available via any computer or mobile device.
Attendees can visit RSNA.org/Virtual to add the Virtual Meeting to their registrations and tune in to live sessions during RSNA 2014 and on-demand through December 19. The fee is $100 for RSNA/AAPM members; $300 for non-members. RSNA members-in-training, medical student members and retired members can access the Virtual Meeting for free.
Virtual Meeting attendees can:
- Watch 59 live streaming courses, including most plenary sessions, the image interpretation sessions, refresher courses, Cases of the Day, multisession courses, series courses and scientific sessions.
- Submit diagnoses for Cases of the Day consisting of five cases per subspecialty area throughout the week. Answers will be revealed the following morning.
- Earn Continuing Education credit for live participation.
- View select education exhibits and digital scientific presentations outside of McCormick Place.
- Shop cutting-edge products, equipment and software from RSNA 2014 exhibitors.
- See courses and exhibitor presentations on-demand through December 19.
Register onsite at:
- Professional Registration in Learning Center and Grand Concourse
- Virtual Meeting booth in RSNA Services