RSNA Meeting Program Dedicated to All
While RSNA typically dedicates its Meeting Program to the memory of one or two individuals to whom the Society wants to pay tribute, this Centennial year the dedication recognizes "all who have gone before us."
At this morning's Opening Session at 8:30 a.m. in the Arie Crown Theater, RSNA will dedicate the program to those who have established and joined the Society, and helped the Society pursue its mission and realize its vision for the past 100 years:
- The committee members who develop the annual meeting program and all RSNA activities
- The faculty and attendees for educational courses
- The investigators and attendees for scientific sessions
- The authors, reviewers, and readers of our journals
- The developers and users of informatics technology
- The grantees who conduct radiologic research and the donors who support them
- The members all over the world who, inspired by our Society's
- mission and vision, have spent their lives improving the care of their patients
- The residents and fellows who will pursue our Society's mission and help realize its vision into its next century.
Read the stories of some of RSNA's pioneers in the Daily Bulletin Commemorative Centennial Edition.